Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Steve Sez

That is more like it!

I see Jayme has made mention of the fact that i have been writing on my page again. I don't want to push Jayme too much. She seems a bit feistier these days.

The rainy weather, for some reason, has not gotten me down this summer. I've been too busy with work, projects, and chores to have much time to complain about the rain.

I think it is time for my traditional review of the week with initials...

Let me think? Let's start with the younger set

JM is off to Australia for awhile- some sort of "People to People" "Up With People" "Power to the People" sort of trip. Whatever the reason - should be fun to see Australia - too bad it is their winter right now. I suspect their winter is hotter than our summer so...

MB, SB and another MB were all back from earlier vacations. One was tanned the others were not apparently the tan MB went someplace nicer.

I have been enjoying seeing how hard everyone in the young group is working. Way to go! See you all tomorrow.

Older girls... KB got a little older recently, then RS (aka SK) followed suit this past week. HB2U2 ! : )

I will do my best to keep updating this page. I hope everyone is doing well. See you tomorrow.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment