Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer and Volleyball

There needs to be more of both summer, and volleyball around here! Summer has been beautiful so far and hopefully it will continue. Volleyball, well we are having to take a week off right now due to a huge basketball camp, but it's OK when we return to our summer-long camp it will be time to really make serious strides toward bigger and better things.

The Summer-long camp has been a lot of fun so far for me and I suspect it will continue to be. I love getting to know all the new girls and of course seeing the ones I already know is always fun too.

Remember to continue working on things we have talked about that you can do at home!

Also remember to check the Palmer Volleyball blog often . Jayme puts new information and other random stuff on it all the time.

I'll attempt to write on a more regular basis starting now. Ha-ha I say that but I get busy and I don't always get the job done.

Cheerio!
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment