Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beautiful Day

Hey!

I'm sorry I am always a little slow getting around to updating this page, but smmer is a busy time for me.

I just finished reading Jayme's page with all the stories about the sand tourney, and looking at the smiling faces in the pictures following the story. I think MM is in every picture! It looks like everyone had a fine time in town playing and i see our old friend turned UAA assistant is kicking some sand court butt. Go get em ES!

It's not too soon to start thinking about sports physicals, open gyms, and tryouts. All of these things are just around the corner if you are an interested high school volleyball player.

We will have 2 open gyms. August 4th and again on August 6th 6-8 pm both times. We encourage all girls to show up. We have a great time playing volleyball. There is nothing to be afraid of at all. Young, old, incoming freshmen to aging alumni, are all welcome. Bring friends -don't leave anyone at home!

More information about open gyms and tryouts will be on the Palmer Volleyball Blog and on my page in the upcoming weeks.

The sun is shining! Volleyball is just around the corner! It's a beautiful day!!

Cheerio!
Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hey Coach! Its Chantel Grover - I am so stoked for try outs! I'm going to a BYU skills camp all next week so I'm excited for that too. I was wondering, do I need another physical, or will my physical from last year work?

    ReplyDelete