Friday, July 9, 2010

A Couple of Questions

Hi!

The sun came out again finally, and it was just in time for NC's birthday party barbecue dealy. I enjoyed sitting on the deck (once the wind died down) watching funny games being played in the yard. There were donuts on strings, water balloons, whipped cream on faces, all the makings of a good time. Oh and what girl's birthday party would be complete without that confetti cake? What is with you girls and that cake? Don't get me wrong, all cake is good cake- I was just wondering ? Other things i wonder about... why would anyone pickle a carrot? No, seriously... why??

I have veered off the subject yet again. the original subject was our little NC and the fact that she is about to leave for college. I am amazed at how fast 4 years goes by, and how we meet all of you volleyball girls and then in less time than it takes me to tell a story... you are gone! Off to college or to wherever else your lives take you.

I think NC is the first to leave this summer, but i want to wish all of this years seniors the best of luck in whatever comes next for you. MM, BA, NC, JC, DP

Everyone go by the Palmer golf course this summer and hit a bucket of balls with DP! I hear she rocks the 7 iron

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment